The Soprasso Womens Tight is Castelli's most technically advance professional level tight designed to provide the maximum comfort and support while you are cycling. This tight is constructed from a combination of Thermoflex and Thermoflex Core Due to maximize warmth, comfort, weight and range of movement. The seat pad is a Progetto X2 women's seat pad which will provide maximum comfort during long spins. As a part of Castelli's RossoCorsa range you know you are getting the very best gear as used by the professional peloton in races and training.
- Thermoflex and Thermoflex Core Due fabric
- ProgettoX2 Air womens specific seat pad - for maximum comfort
- Thermoflex waistband for extra warmth
- Giro3 ankle grippers lie flat and seal around the shoecover
- YKK ankle zippers with reflective tape for increased visibility
- Weight 264g
- Comfort range 0 - 15c
- Fabric - 70% Polyamide 15% Elastolefin (Olefin) 15% Polyester
As part of the Rosso Corsa line, the Sorpasso tight is built with Castelli's premium technologies and fabrics for the highest level of performance out on the snow strewn passes and windswept climbs.
Progetto X2 Air Seatpad:
Maximum technology for supreme comfort; The Progetto X2 returns with ventilating perforations to keep you cooler and dryer on endurance road rides. The new design allows air and moisture to flow directly to the surface fabric for quick evaporation. The shape of the pad has received minor updates based on feedback from the Cervelo Test Team. The Progetto X2 Air seatpad is constructed in 3 layer components, each dedicated to a specific purpose to create the most comfortable seat pad on the planet.
1. Skin care layer: A four-way stretch, microdenier, seamless, bacteriostatic layer made to adapt to the shape of your body and saddle without any folds in the fabric.
2. Seamless integrated technology cushioning layer: Multi-density foam with infinitely variable thickness. The thickness of the pad is engineered to place the padding where you need it most for maximum comfort.
3. Viscous comfort inserts: Perforated viscous padding is added under the highly sensitive ishial and perineum pressure areas.
Giro3 Leg Grippers:
Secure, low profile cuffs that stay in place without constriction. Instead of stitching silicone elastic to the short, Giro3 cuffs feature gripper thread knitted directly into the short in a 5cm-wide band that gently compresses while securely holding the short in place. It lies completely flat for improved aerodynamics.
Thermoflex Core Due:
An innovative fabric, designed to keep you dry and comfortable, even in cold and wet cycling conditions. A hollow-core polyester inner layer traps warm air, while wicking moisture to the outer nylon/Lycra® layer, where it quickly evaporates. Thermoflex Core Due offers better warmth and wicking than traditional fabrics, with a 20% weight saving. The hollow-core inner layer repels water, keeping your tights felling dry on the inside, even when wet.