Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions based on which SwimCycleRun Ltd does business for items ordered through this website. They are intended to be fair to the customer (known as ‘member’ on the site and referred elsewhere on this page) and also outline SwimCycleRun.com's role as a supplier of sports products.
- Use of SwimCycleRun.com will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, including our returns policy. We recommend the member print and keep a copy of these terms for their personal reference as these are the only terms and conditions upon which SwimCycleRun.com agrees to supply to the members and no changes of these terms and conditions shall be considered valid.
- A contract is only formed between the member and the website when we ship the member’s order. An order will not be accepted unless payment in full has been received- all payments must be processed online. If any member is having trouble processing an order, please contact us so we can assist in the query.
- Members are expected to make their decisions based on the description provided. All images are to provide a general guideline. All our prices include all relevant taxes for orders in Ireland. All our transactions are processed in Euro currency and all members must be above 18 years of age to purchase from this site. Please note that item(s) shipped outside of EU may be subject to local customs and import duties- these additional charges are the responsibility of the member. We will notify the member of such costs, giving the member the option to cancel the order, should they so wish.
- If you would like a VAT receipt, please contact us and we will send you a copy.
- On the rare occasion we are unable to fulfill an order, SwimCycleRun.com reserves the right to withdraw our acceptance of any order. We will refund the member in full any payment that may have been incurred towards item(s) we are unable to dispatch. We will inform the member of this as soon as we are aware we do not have the requested item(s) in stock for immediate dispatch. In order to avoid any confusion, we will however send all the other item(s) ordered.
- Our delivery partners have a great reputation for timely deliveries. We do realise that though all precautions may have been taken, sometimes there is a human error and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause towards a delayed package. Unfortunately, SwimCycleRun.com cannot take any responsibility for this delay as this is the responsibility of the couriers. However, we do urge you to order to deal with such unforeseen circumstances, where possible. Please contact us if a package is not delivered at the expected time so we can investigate it further and resolve the problem at the earliest.
- Should a delivery be returned to us, we will contact the member via email of the same. A refund of the cost of item(s), without the shipping costs, will be processed. If the member would still like to receive the item(s), a further shipping fee will be required. As all our deliveries require signatures, we urge the members to ensure that someone is at the provided address to sign for the package. In order to facilitate smooth deliveries, telephone numbers are mandatory and we request the members to be available on that number. If a member requests a call before delivery, we do pass that information on to our delivery partners but unfortunately, are unable to guarantee the same. Risk of damage or loss of ordered goods become the responsibility of the member once it has left our warehouse. Should a delivery not be within the specified timeframe, we will refund the full shipping costs where the courier is at fault. Please note this does not include delays due to unsuccessful attempted deliveries. It is the member’s responsibility to inform us of any discrepancies upon receiving the package, at the earliest.
- SwimCycleRun.com warrants that the ordered item(s), upon receipt, will correspond to the written description on our website, will be free from defects and will be of merchantable quality, as set out in the Supply and Sale of Goods and Services Act, 1980.If there is a minor variation between the item(s) shown on site and those received by the member, we assure the member the item(s) dispatched will always be of comparable or superior quality. If a member receives an erroneous item(s) or a faulty item(s), please contact us immediately so we can fix the problem at no additional cost to the member.
- All our communication with our members will be via email. Should any communication be done via the phone, it is the member’s responsibility to e-mail us within one hour of the conversation to confirm or clarify any queries. Emails sent by us will be deemed to have been read and it is the member’s responsibility to provide us with an accurate email address capable of receiving our emails.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither SwimCycleRun.com nor any of its associates, partners, employees, representation or affiliates will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any member’s use, or inability to use, the item(s) offered through this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, or loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if SwimCycleRun.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages or such loss or damage was reasonably foreseen. Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by SwimCycleRun.com’s negligence, we shall not be liable to the member by reason of any representation or any implied warranty, condition or other term or any duty to common law, or under these terms and conditions, for any special, indirect or consequential damage.
- Any mistakes regarding website information, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other documentation or information issued by SwimCycleRun.com shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- Should any provision of these terms and conditions be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of other provisions these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected. The contract formed by SwimCycleRun.com's acceptance of the member’s order shall be governed under Irish laws and the member agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.