Endura Windchill Cycling Gloves
These Endura gloves are designed to be warm in the typical conditions you experience when riding during the Irish winter. They use a windproof and water resistant fabric on the top of your hand and fingers. The palms of the gloves have gel zones and silicon grip prints so that you can get a good grip on the bars and stay comfortable at the same time.
Features of the Endura Windchill Cycling Gloves:
- Windproof and water resistant back hand fabric
- Stitched in gel zones with silicon over laid gripper prints
- Palm with warm touch inner lining
- Reflective back hand print
- Lycra wrist insert for fast pull-on access
- Terry sweat wipes
Sizing (Measure across your knuckles to find your size) :
|Size ||XS ||S ||M ||L ||XL ||XXL |
|Gloves (cm) ||7cm ||8cm ||9cm ||10cm ||11cm ||12cm |
What MTB Magazine 4/5
"a combination of windproof/water resistant back and light flexible palm with strategically placed padding gives protection without too much heat on cooler days... Wind and waterproof with a flexible palm for comfort and control"